- Web-based configuration
- Comprehensive analysis of telephone usage
- Integrated customer contact analysis
- Comprehensive call statistics
- Individual reporting via web report designer
- Comprehensive cost statistics – including comparison of network providers
- Typical operator statistics and analysis for contact center
- Straightforward, flexible and automatable data export
Statistics with NTWstat
NTWstat is the comprehensive analysis and statistic software for PBXs, which allows extensive analysis of call volumes and telephone usage. The given transparency allows to point out possible optimisation for technology, personnel and telephone charges. Using pre-defined templates individualised assessments are possible. Results may be displayed and exported in various formats (PDF, XLS, CSV).
Statistics without limit
NTWstat is a statistics solution suitable for all sizes of business from single companies to global organisations – with no limits regarding size or call data records scope and including professional provider management.
All typical attendant statistics and analyses for contact centers, like queue analysis, agent activity, call volume and agent state are fully integrated. Even Hunt Groups may be involved in the flexible analyses and statistics.
Call statistics: flexible reportdesigner
Call statistics: report phone behavior
Call statistics: report agent duration
Call statistics: report time to answer
Highly convenient analysis
Once installed and set up, NTWstat requires a minimum of maintenance while providing maximum convenience. According to company-specific requirements and with the help of pre-defined templates, highest levels of analysis customisation is possible. The results can be displayed and exported in various formats (PDF, XLS, CSV).
Statistics for Contact Center
NTWstat can be supplemented by extensive analyses and statistics specially designed for contact centers. Apart from typical CDR assessments, detailed call center reports based on queues or agents are available. Numerous, also highly customisable filter functions allow flexible reporting, that leaves nothing to be desired. The graphically appealing report output is handled by the web-based Report Designer.
- 2 CPUs (Cores)
- 4GB RAM
- Gigabit / Fast-Ethernet network interface card
- 80GB hard disk for installation
- Virtualisation supported (VMware & HyperV)
- Microsoft Windows 2012 R2 Server, 2016 Server or 2019 Server
- Optional NTWcount
Cisco, Avaya, Alcatel and others
Ready To Learn More?
Simply provide a few details and we will be in touch with you shortly.