- IVR menu instead of busy tone for external callers
- Options are centrally defined and configured:
- Holding stack
- Forwarding to another number
Selection menu instead of busy partner
The Busy Alerter Service is used when an external caller tries to reach an internal extension in busy state.
Instead of the classic busy tone the caller is presented with an IVR menu containing the following options:
- Forwarding to VoiceMail
- Holding stack, until contact is available again
- Forwarding to another number, i.e. main office
Which options are available is centrally configured and set-up beforehand.
- 4 CPUs (Cores)
- 8 GB RAM
- Gigabit-/Fast-Ethernet network interface card
- 120 GB hard disk for installation
- Virtualization supported (VMware & HyperV)
- Microsoft Windows 2019 or 2016
- NTWcall Base
Cisco Unified Communications Manager 10.x (and higher)
Cisco IP Phone Series 6900, 7800, 7900, 8800, 8900, 9900, DX Series, Jabber and Cisco IP Communicator
Ready To Learn More?
Simply provide a few details and we will be in touch with you shortly.